Monday 2 August 2010

Tranceformation

I have just returned from assisting on the NLP Summer Program as part of the La Valle Team with Dr Richard Bandler, John & Kathleen La Valle in Orlando.

I love the tranceformation the students make throughout the seminars, and remember at the end of my practitioner training oh many years ago now, Dr Bandler looked out at the audience and said “who are you guys”. He mentioned how different we were from day one, at the time I hadn’t realised exactly what he meant.

Then when I began assisting in 2000 I suddenly realised what he meant and as I began to run my own trainings I love to watch the moment when a student has the ah ha moment. When they realise that actually you can control your thoughts and feelings, that you create your own reality.

On day 1 as they arrive some are excited, some reserved in their responses and there are those who are looking for some specific technique that will help them with a certain problem. Gradually as the course progresses I see people run a gambit of responses, generally going through a phases of being confused, then theres a point (the ah ha moment) when they begin to realise that NLP can be used in all aspects of their life enabling them to make changes in their lives in whatever way they want to.

When I attended my Practitioner course I did so without really knowing what NLP was; I was (like many people I’m sure) hoping to learn how to improve my communication skills in business. At the end of the course I knew that I felt more relaxed, confident and better able to deal with the day to day challenges in the office at that point I hadn't realised what else I had learned.

Looking at those faces on the last day, so much more confident, clear in their minds; I like millions of participants got so much more from the courses than I originally expected and continue to do so.

www.tina-taylor.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home